When it comes to fabricated steelwork for the house building and construction industries, there is no-one who knows more about the subject than Synergy Steel. With over 45 years spent designing, manufacturing and installing structural steelwork, our team has learned a thing or two about what it takes to make a building project work.
Here’s just a few reasons why we are often the first port of call for many house builders and construction companies when they are sourcing steelwork for their building project:
- Whether you require a single RSJ, or complete structural steelwork project for an entire housing development, you will get the same level of great quality service from us. We like to work closely with our customers to ensure that they are getting exactly what they require.
- Great technical knowledge. Our skilled engineers use their experience to ensure that you are getting the right steelwork for your project, precision-made to your exact specifications with no exceptions.
- A complete service from concept to completion. Whatever assistance you need, we are here to help. We can meet with you on-site even before the ground has been broken to discuss your requirements in detail, providing advice if you should need it. Once your steelwork has been fabricated, we can also provide an installation service for you. We have been involved in countless site installations and will make sure that both the right personnel and equipment are on site, and we will take care of all the health and safety requirements surrounding installation for you.
- We put our customers first. As house builders, you are more than likely to be under pressure to complete the project on time and to budget. We will make sure that your steelwork is with you when you need it, wherever you need it to enable you to keep to your deadlines.
- Project milestone. We can provide temporary steelwork and demolition steelwork too.
For more information on our fabricated steel for the house building and construction industry, or if you would like a quote for your project, please telephone us on 01245 392155, or fill in your details on our contact form.